- Degree: Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (60446)Duration: 2 yearsThis interdisciplinary Master’s programme investigates vital questions facing European countries today. It will equip you with the knowledge and skills to answer these questions and formulate appropriate responses to the challenges they pose.
- Degree: Legal Research (research) (60744)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master's programme Legal Research makes a well-trained lawyer out of you with a research-oriented mindset, which is crucial in this changing society and a basic requirement for a PhD study.
- Degree: Bestuurs- en organisatiewetenschap (75057)Duration:
In dit programma voor professionals leert u uitdagingen van organisaties met een publieke functie te herkennen en te vertalen naar betekenisvolle veranderaanpakken.
- 1 year
- 2 years
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 yearsDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Degree: Research in Public Administration and Organizational Science (research) (60391)Duration: 2 yearsThis challenging two-year Master's programme focuses on key issues of Public Administration and Organisation Theory. It will help you gain in-depth knowledge about societal problems and critical challenges faced by organisations in the public domain.