- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsIn the Epidemiology Master's programme you will learn to operate as an epidemiologist and clinical researcher. For example, by examining the distribution and determinants of health and morbidity in specific populations.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Legal Research (research) (60744)Duration: 2 yearsThe Master's programme Legal Research makes a well-trained lawyer out of you with a research-oriented mindset, which is crucial in this changing society and a basic requirement for a PhD study.
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThis programme teaches you the knowledge and skills in the fields of imaging physics and image analysis required for a career in the fascinating world of medical imaging research and technology developments.
- Degree: Biomedical sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s programme allows you to become a multidisciplinary researcher at the interface of public health, animal health and environmental health.
- Degree: Biomedical Sciences (66990)Duration: 2 yearsThis Master’s programme has been designed to train you in the fundamentals of toxicology, environmental epidemiology, emerging toxicological agents such as nanoparticles and zoonotic components.