- Degree: History (60139)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master's programme in Ancient, Medieval, and Renaissance Studies concerns the interdisciplinary study of Classical Antiquity, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance.
- Degree: Literary Studies (Research) (60814)Duration: 2 yearsIn the Research Master's programme Comparative Literary Studies, you study the role of literature in modern societies and its continuing role in the changing media landscapes of the modern world.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsIn this Research Master programme you will learn to critically analyse how gender intersects with other social and historical categories such as race, class, age, religion and sexuality.
- Degree: Linguistics (Research) (60817)Duration: 2 yearsIn the Research Master’s programme Linguistics, you will learn how to conduct research in theoretical linguistics, psycholinguistics, and language use.
- Degree: Media Studies (Research) (60832)Duration: 2 yearsThis Research Master's programme Media, Art and Performance Studies investigates turns and transitions in contemporary media, art and performance, approached from a comparative perspective.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (Research) (60829)Duration: 2 yearsThe Research Master in Musicology offers advanced research training into the study of Western music across different historical periods, and the complex relation of music and media.