- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration: 1 yearApplied Musicology focuses on the musical infrastructure and offers the specific knowledge and skills required for a musicologist to operate successfully within international musical practice.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration: 1 yearThe programme focuses on contemporary theatre, dance and dramaturgy, from an intermedial, interdisciplinary and international perspective.
- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration: 1 yearIn this Master in Gender Studies, you'll learn to develop and implement sustainable perspectives in emancipation policies, diversity management, cultural initiatives and political activism.
- Degree: Media Studies (60830)Duration: 1 yearThe Master’s programme in New Media & Digital Culture teaches students to critically assess the meanings and functions of new media and their consequences for daily practices and cultures.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.