- Degree: Philosophy (60822)Duration: 1 yearThe Master in Applied Ethics is an interdisciplinary and international programme focused on the interaction between moral practice and ethical theory.
- Degree: Economic Policy (60389)Duration: 1 yearIn this one-year, English-taught Master’s programme in Economics, you will analyse and evaluate government policy and management.
- Degree: Criminologie (66469)Duration: 1 yearThe Master's programme Global Criminology offers a critical and comparative perspective on criminology and the growing demand for experts in global crime, penology and security.
- Degree: Multidisciplinary Economics (research) (60907)Duration: 2 yearsDuring this two-year research Master you will develop expertise in an economics research area of your interest and supplement this with knowledge from another field of research preparing you for a career as a researcher inside or outside academia.
- Degree: Philosophy (Research) (60128)Duration: 2 yearsIn the selective, Research Master's programme in Philosophy you can deepen your understanding of internationally-oriented research on philosophical issues and their history.
- Degree: Theologie & Religiewetenschappen (60824)Duration:
In de master Religie en samenleving bestudeer je de veranderende maatschappelijke rol van religie in West-Europa, altijd met aandacht voor het transnationale karakter van religies.
- 1 year
- 2 years