- Degree: Master in Health Sciences (75054)Duration:
A postgraduate programme that focuses on competencies that you need as an epidemiologist. It is a globally oriented programme with a focus on research towards evidence-based medicine and public health.
- 1,5 year
- 3-5 years (online programme)
- Degree: Geographical Sciences (60732)Duration: 2 yearsGIMA focuses on the management and application of geographical information from a scientific perspective.
- Degree: Spatial Planning (66622)Duration: 1 yearThe Master's programme Spatial Planning trains you to solve conflicting interests on urban land.
- Degree: Science and Innovation (60709)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Business and Innovation is the study of sustainable business challenges and technological and non-technological options that can be used to innovate in a sustainable way.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.
- Degree: Sociale geografie (66620)Duration: 1 yearNote: from September 2017 the Urban Geography programme will merge with Economic Geography to form the new Human Geography programme. As a result it is no longer possible to apply for Urban Geography.