- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration:
The programme focuses on contemporary theatre, dance and dramaturgy, from an intermedial, interdisciplinary and international perspective.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Media Studies (60830)Duration: 1 yearIn the Master in Film and Television Cultures you dive into dynamic media worlds and learn to engage critically with media industries and cultures.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration: 1 yearIn this Master in Gender Studies, you'll learn to develop and implement sustainable perspectives in emancipation policies, diversity management, cultural initiatives and political activism.
- Intercultural CommunicationIn <div class="item-list"><ul><li class="first">English</li> <li class="last">Multilingual</li> </ul></div>Degree: Linguistics (60815)Duration: 1 yearIn this interdisciplinary Master’s programme, you will carry out practice-oriented research relating to communication optimisation in multilingual and international contexts.
- Degree: Media Studies (60830)Duration: 1 yearThe Master’s programme in New Media & Digital Culture teaches students to critically assess the meanings and functions of new media and their consequences for daily practices and cultures.
- Degree: Environmental Sciences (60810)Duration: 2 yearsSustainable Development is the study of scientific solutions and societal interventions for an environmentally accountable society.