- Degree: Philosophy (60822)Duration:
The Master in Applied Ethics is an interdisciplinary and international programme focused on the interaction between moral practice and ethical theory.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Degree: Pedagogische Wetenschappen (66607)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s programme (Orthopedagogiek) in Pedagogy will train you to become a scientist practitioner who is able to analyse, perform assessments and intervene, when problems in raising children or adolescents arise.
- Degree: International Relations (60734)Duration: 1 yearThis Master’s programme Conflict Studies and Human Rights focuses on the analysis of contemporary violent conflict with an emphasis on the interconnectedness of violence.
- Degree: Culturele Antropologie (60745)Duration: 1 yearExplore the relationship between citizenship, cultural diversity, and social sustainability.
- Degree: Onderwijswetenschappen (60099)Duration: 1 yearLearn to organise educational learning processes, learning environments and change management. Use this knowledge to improve education and commercial training.
- Degree: Arts & Culture (60087)Duration: 1 yearIn this Master in Gender Studies, you'll learn to develop and implement sustainable perspectives in emancipation policies, diversity management, cultural initiatives and political activism.
- Degree: History (66034)Duration:
In the Master's programme History of Politics and Society you will learn how to use historical insights into the functioning of democracy, citizenship and the market to solve current-day problems.
- 1 year
- 2 years (part-time)
- Intercultural CommunicationIn <div class="item-list"><ul><li class="first">English</li> <li class="last">Multilingual</li> </ul></div>Degree: Linguistics (60815)Duration: 1 yearIn this interdisciplinary Master’s programme, you will carry out practice-oriented research relating to communication optimisation in multilingual and international contexts.
- Degree: International Relations (60734)Duration: 1 yearThe Master of International Relations in Historical Perspective bridges the historical and political science approaches of international relations. In this way, the programme offers you the best of both worlds.
- Degree: Interdisciplinary Social Science (60746)Duration: 1 yearSocial policy and interventions in the domain of health and wellbeing from an interdisciplinary perspective.
- Degree: Psychology (66604)Duration: 1 yearThis programme will teach you how theories from the field of social, health and organisational psychology can contribute to the management of complex problems within these specific psychological areas.
- Degree: Sociologie (66601)Duration: 1 yearYou will be thoroughly trained to analyse and advise on contemporary social issues. You will develop into an academic professional on your own chosen theme.
- Degree: Interdisciplinary Social Science (60746)Duration: 1 yearLearn to integrate knowledge from different disciplines to understand youth issues and to create solutions to address youth problems, such as social media, gaming; substance use; marginalisation and exclusion; and health and happiness.
- Degree: Pedagogische Wetenschappen (66607)Duration: 1 yearThis interdisciplinary programme (Maatschappelijke opvoedingsvraagstukken) in Pedagogy teaches you to connect issues of youth and education to contemporary, (inter)national social issues.