Improve your professional opportunities in the international communication sector
Whether you plan to take a sabbatical from work or are an independent professional seeking to broaden your opportunities in internationalisation, this Master offers you a number of possibilities. This programme will increase your employability and enrich your résumé. You can also enrol in individual courses.
After graduation from the Master’s programme in Intercultural Communication you will:
- Be able to analyse language, culture and communication in international and multilingual contexts.
- Know how to put communication theory into practice and successfully streamline communication processes.
- Have language and culture-specific competencies in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish or Dutch.
- Possess intercultural competencies, such as self-reflection, the ability to change perspective and to adapt to otherness.
- Have experience in intercultural advice, cultural mediation and coaching, and intercultural marketing.
After successfully completing your studies, you will be ready for various positions where intercultural communication processes in organisational and cultural contexts are vital. You will also be able to design and implement (practice-oriented) language and communication research. For example, you may advise companies and organisations on communication processes for migrants and expats (communicative auditing). Read more about possible career prospects.
The Master’s programme in Intercultural Communication is selective. Do you want to know if you are eligible for this Master? Check the entry requirements.