There is a growing need for well-trained young talent able to see ‘the story behind the numbers’ in the financial industry. More than ever before, there is a need for clear financial analysis and sound financial advice. Further, the future of economy and finance will be created by professionals who have a firm grasp on the impact their decisions have upon society and the individual. As a graduate of the MSc in Financial Management, you are prepared to take on a wide variety of financial management positions worldwide, functioning at an excellent practical and academic level, and with a broad perspective that takes all stakeholders into account.
Graduates of the Utrecht University Master’s in Financial Management have gone on to work in a number of different institutions and sectors including:
- international banks e.g. World Bank, European Central Bank, Dutch Central Bank;
- corporate banks e.g. ABN AMRO, HSBC, ING, Rabobank;
- insurance firms and pension funds (Delta Lloyd, PGGM)
- financial market regulators (BaFin and AFM)
- start-ups and venture capital firms;
- consultancy firms