Track title: General EU Law
- Judicial Protection and Enforcement of EU Law: The course centres on the rights of the EU citizen and the enforcement of EU law.
- European Competition Law: This course presents an overview of the most important aspects of European competition law, including the basic principles of competition and the market principle.
Track title: European Criminial Law and Human Rights
- European/International Criminal Law: This course will give an overview of the most important aspects of the European integration and internationalizing of criminal law. Another important part of this course will deal with international cooperation in criminal matters.
- Human Rights from a Comparative Criminal Law Perspective: This course focuses on certain aspects of the ECHR from a comparative law perspective.
Track title: Minor
The Master’s–minor consists of the two major-courses from one of the following Master’s programmes:
- Constitutional and Administrative Law (Dutch programme)
- Corporate Law (Dutch programme)
- Criminal Law (Dutch programme)
- Private Law (Dutch programme)
- Public International Law