Academic and professional knowledge and skills
The Master in European Governance prepares you for a career as an academic professional. It does so by:
- giving you the analytical tools needed to analyse real-life issues of European governance
- teaching you how to apply theoretical notions and insights to case studies in European governance
- challenging you to go beyond analysis and to formulate recommendations and solutions
- training you in presenting your analysis and recommendations in writing and orally
- sensitising you to cultural and institutional differences within Europe by studying in two different countries and by working within a multinational student group
- giving you first-hand experience of working within an organisation that deals with issues of European governance through your research internship.