This programme prepares you for a position as a researcher in a university context, such as a PhD candidate, and it also prepares you for high-level academic positions in the educational practice and policy field.
- PhD candidate at a university
The programme also prepares you for a career as an applied researcher in educational institutions and services, such as:
- Education and educational research departments at universities, colleges, and professional colleges/polytechnics
- Teacher education colleges and universities
- University-related research centres, educational service agencies, and knowledge centres
- School and child advisory services
- Governmental educational departments and inspectorates
- Non-profit, private, and/or commercial educational research institutes and knowledge centres.