This MSc in Economic Policy provides you with:
- The sound theoretical knowledge and advanced analytical skills required to work in the complex, challenging and important field of economic and public policy;
- A small-scale, culturally diverse cohort that creates a lively, intense and highly international interaction in and out of class;
- A multidisciplinary approach that combines expertise in both economics and the social sciences;
- The ability to contribute to societal development by designing and implementing new solutions to the complex and multifaceted issues facing governments organisations and society today;
- Broad perspectives from studying such core subjects as: Sustainable Growth, Econometric Methods in Empirical Economics, Public and Political Economics, Energy Transition and Behavioural Economics.
You will actively participate in major research projects, conduct your own research, present your results, and write short essays and a master’s thesis.
Upon completion of the MSc in Economic Policy you are prepared for a wide range of careers in both the public and private sector. Our alumni have gone on to develop careers as economics policy advisors for government agencies at the national, European and international level; as economic professionals in the public domain of public administration, health care, education and social security; or as consultants in sustainable transitions and energy economics. Read more about possible career prospects.
Do you want to know if you are eligible for this Master? Check the entry requirement.