Utrecht University’s Master in Artificial Intelligence offers you:
- a programme tailored to match your interests;
- a unique combination of contributing and interrelated disciplines;
- a strong philosophy component;
- an internationalised environment with staff, researchers, and fellow students from the Netherlands and abroad;
- top position in research rankings and extensive industry connections;
- personal supervision and an inspiring atmosphere; and
- a thesis research project done over the course of eight months.
Best university in the Netherlands
The highly regarded Academic Ranking of World Universities from Shanghai Jiao Tong University ranks Utrecht University’s faculties of Natural Science and Mathematics at 40th place in the world, and the publication rates Utrecht University as the best university in the Netherlands. The Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings 2014 places Utrecht University at the 79th place in the world. Utrecht University aims to be at the forefront of open science, because open science promotes transparency and enhances the scientific and social impact of research. Our place in the rankings mentioned above is often based on other values than these.
Utrecht University further earned a top position in the prestigious CHE University Ranking, together with ETH Zurich, Imperial College London, and Cambridge University, through its high-quality research in mathematics, physics, chemistry, and biology.