A guided tour is the best way to get to know Utrecht University Botanic Gardens. Specially trained guides will take you to places that are most interesting at the time of your visit. You will get to see the best and most beautiful flowering plants and hear the accompanying stories. You will also learn more about the work of the Botanic Gardens during a guided tour.
- A guided tour lasts 1.5 hours on average.
- Each guide can take up to 15 people. For groups larger than 15 people, several tour guides are therefore needed.
- The cost is €50 per guide. The price does not include entrance to the Gardens.
- Participants in a guided tour always pay the group discount rate of €7.00 per adult (18+).
- The latest starting time for a guided tour is 15:30. Tours after closing time are only possible in combination with the rental of one of our venues and the purchase of catering.
- A guided tour must be requested at least three weeks in advance.
- It is not possible to schedule a guided tour between 1 December and 1 March due to the winter closure of the Gardens.
- Cancelling or changing your guided tour is possible up to five working days before the date of the tour. After that, we will charge the full cost.
- For payment of the guided tour, you will receive an invoice afterwards or pay on site at the ticket office.