Submitting a student thesis (= report of research traineeship)
All Veterinary Medicine students must place their Master’s Research report online by uploading the document via http://osiris.library.uu.nl/scrolmenu.php?admin=1
- Proof of upload (including the assessment of the supervisor) must be presented to the Education and Student Office (Onderwijs & Studentzaken) to have the research traineeship registered.
- Please contact Prof. V.P.M.G. Rutten, chair of the Master Education Committee ‘Research Traineeship’ if you have any subject-related questions concerning the research traineeship report.
- Please be careful in including personal details in your report (for instance telephone number or e-mail address).
- When uploading please note the following:
Select the right type of thesis: Master
Compulsory are: at ‘Abstract’ an English summary (with a maximum of 500 words) and at ‘Keywords’ at least 3 and a maximum of 10 English keywords
Do NOT tick the box ‘No open access’.
In consultation with your traineeship supervisor you may enter an embargo date
- Preferably submit the report as non-secured PDF: only for theses submitted in this format the Utrecht University Library can guarantee sustainable accessibility.
Secured PDFs can be submitted, but in that case there is no guarantee for sustainable accessibility and readability.
Submitting in Word format is also possible, but again: there is no guarantee for sustainable archiving.
If you wish to submit the document in another format than PDF or MS Word, please contact the library well in advance.
- All research reports will in the end be freely available, whether or not after an embargo period.