Utrecht University researchers may call on our Open Access Fund to have their expenses for open access publications partly reimbursed.
Till further notice 50% of the costs will be refunded to the faculty/department where you are employed as (corresponding) author. You must also meet the requirements.
Any questions? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open Access Fund applications
Please apply for reimbursement by filling in the Open Access Fonds form (in Dutch only), and attach a scan of your invoice. If your application meets the requirements below, 50% of the costs will be refunded to the faculty/department where the (corresponding) author is employed. Your application will be confirmed.
Please note: payment from the Open Access Fund is paid in arrears. The invoice must be paid first.
Conditions Utrecht University Open Access Fund
- You are corresponding author of the article and employed by Utrecht University or the University Medical Center Utrecht.
- You do not receive a publication grant from NWO or other parties.
- You publish in a full open access journal of high quality and reliability. The journal is listed in the Directory of Open access Journals (DOAJ).
- Open access books must meet the demands as made in the Directory of Open access Books (DOAB). This means that the book is published under an open access licence (such as a Creative Commons licence) and that peer review has taken place before the publication.
- The full text of the publication must be placed in the Utrecht University Repository as soon as possible after its publication.
Questions about the Open Access Fund
Any questions? Please send an email to email@example.com