University Library during coronavirus measures
On this page you will find information about the services of the university library during the current corona measures. The library's services have been adjusted due to the corona virus.
Update 27 August 2021
- Almost all study spaces and other rooms in the library will be open for Utrecht University staff and students as from Monday 30 August. The 1.5 metre rule does not apply when sitting. However, there is a maximum of 75 persons per room
- Booking study spaces remains obligatory. For group rooms, one student makes a reservation for the group and checks in via the group QR code that you will find on the table.
- You are requested to observe the 1.5 metre rule where possible.
- When moving around in the buildings, you must wear a mouth mask. You may remove it when seated.
As from 30 August the library has regular opening hours again:
- Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. - 10.30 p.m. (service desk: 9 a.m. - 10.30 p.m.)
- Saturday & Sunday: 10 a.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Special Collections Reading Room/Map Room: Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
If you have any questions about a topic that is not listed here, please contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Desk staff is available during service desk opening hours to answer emails or take phone calls.