For receptions and meetings Utrecht University staff may book the King’s Cabinet and the Dining Room. You need to agree to the conditions of use of the rooms in the University Library City Centre.
- Book the room via the FSC Service Request Form.
- For Utrecht University staff.
- For receptions and meetings.
- King’s Cabinet seats a maximum of 13 persons.
- The Dining Room: seats 80 persons, standing room for 120.
- The Dining Room cannot be booked between 11 a.m. and 2.30 p.m. and during exam periods.
- The King's Cabinet cannot be booked during exam periods.
- Catering must be ordered separately via a Sodexo order form.