Here you will find everything you need to know about borrowing library material.
- You need a library card to borrow material. Please use the self-issue machines to check out your books.
- Besides the books available on the library shelves, we have books and journals in the depositories. These must be requested via WorldCat.
- You will be notified by email when your request is availabe for collection on the reservation shelves in the library you selected. You have seven days to pick up the books and journals.
- You may borrow up to fifteen books at one time. Do you want to borrow more items? You can ask for a temporary permission to borrow more books or ask at the service desk.
- The standard loan period is 28 days. Different loan periods are determined by the borrowing library itself. You can extend the loan period.
- Please read our lending regulations for all details about borrowing library material.
On the following pages you will find more information about borrowing library material: