Need to book a study room or instruction room? Or do you want to book the King's Cabinet or the Dining Room? On this page you will find an overview of the available rooms in the University Library City Centre.
Please make a reservation via our online booking system (in Dutch). By clicking on the envelope you can check if the room in question is still available. The rooms can only be booked by Utrecht University staff and students. Please fill in your UU email address.
|Room||Number of persons||Length of reservation||Equipment|
|Group study rooms 0.90; 0.92||4-8||Max. 4 hours||Video screen, laptop connection|
|Group study rooms 0.100; 0.101; 01.102;2.56; 2.57||2-4||Max. 4 hours||Computer, laptop connection|
|Group study rooms 0.103; 0.104; 0.105; 2.58; 2.59; 2.60||2-4||Max. 4 hours||Laptop connection|
|Individual study room 1.76||1||Max. 4 hours||Laptop connection|
|*Instruction room 0.32 for library instructions||8-25||not applicable||Digital projector, projection screen, computer|
|Instruction room 0.80||Max. 7||for the duration of the lecture||Laptop connection|
|Instruction room 0.82||max. 14||for the duration of the lecture||Laptop connection|
|King's Cabinet and the Dining Room||13 and 80-120||not applicable||not applicable|
*please note: the room cannot be booked in exam periods. Between two lectures there is a thirty minutes margin.
What you need to know before you book a room
- Utrecht University staff and students may book study rooms for groups up to eight persons.
- There is one individual study room available.
- Utrecht University staff may reserve room 0.32 for library related education. For library related instructions for Roman law, please reserve 0.80 or 0.82.
- Staff can also reserve the King's Room and the Dining Room for receptions and meetings.
- You need to agree with the conditions of use for the rooms in the University Library City Centre.