Collection Gender studies
Gender studies is originally an interdisciplinary area of expertise. Some collections have specific sections that are important for Gender studies.
How to search the collection?
- Search for e-books and printed books and journals in WorldCat, look for e-journals in the list of electronic journals.
- Women’s studies international: Bibliographical database (1972-) containing references to books, journal articles and other document types.
- Collections at Atria (formerly Aletta), institute on gender equality and women's history.
- For tips, theory and training regarding searching and using scholarly information, please check our LibGuides.
You will find the printed books on gender studies in different collections. The most important are:
- ALG: 02.60 (genderstudies)
- ALW: 17.75 (Schools and movements in literary theory), including: 27 (feminist theory and criticism); 29 (postcolonial theory and criticism)
- ATW: 17.21 23 (Monolingual sociolinguistics; language and gender)
- ETH: section B (bio-ethics) and C (human bio-ethics)
- GES: aspect e (social history)
- KUN: 20.03 23 (Methods and techniques of art studies: genderstudies/feminist historiography of art); 20.10 22 (Art and society: genderstudies/feminist art practice)
Where to find the collection?
The collection of Gender Studies is located in the University Library City Centre.
Please submit this form if you have any purchase suggestions.
Do you have any questions about our library services? Questions about borrowing, renewing, requesting? Any complaints or remarks?
Call us at (030) 253 61 15 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a question about borrowing, please provide your library card number.