This collection contains publications about the history of science.
How to search the collection?
- The printed collection is arranged by subject (in Dutch, pdf). Check out our list of new books.
- Other relevant collection are History of Natural Science and History of Universities.
- E-books, printed books and journals can be found in the catalogue, e-journals in the list of electronic journals.
- Search engines which include dictionaries, bibliographies, collections of e-books and primary texts. There is a selection of search engines for History. The History of Universities has the tag "universiteitsgeschiedenis".
- For tips, theory and training for searching and using scholarly information, please do check our LibGuides.
Where to find the printed materials?
- The collection is located on the Mezzanine of the University Library Uithof. Some books are kept in the depositories and can only be requested via the catalogue.
- The collection History of Natural Science is located on the fouth floor of the University Library Uithof.
- The collection History of Universities is located on the Ground Floor of the University Library City Centre.
Please submit this form if you have any purchase suggestions.
Who is responsible for the collection?
- Collection History of Science: Frans Sellies