How to search the collection?
Tips, theory and training
For tips, theory and training regarding searching and using scholarly information, please check our Libguides.
What is in the collection?
Books and journals
You will find the printed books on governance in different collections. The most important are:
In the University Library City Centre:
- Public administration law, classification scheme (PDF)
- European and Public Economic Law, classification scheme (PDF)
- Social Law, classification scheme (PDF)
- Communication and Information Sciences, classification scheme (PDF)
In the University Library Uithof:
- Organizational Psychology
All books, including e-books, and printed journals can be found in the catalogue.
Look for our e-journals in the list of electronic journals.
Where to find the collection?
Please submit this form if you have any purchase suggestions.
Who is responsible for the collection?
- Collection Governance: Dorien Snoek