Living Lab Digital Humanities
The Living Lab Digital Humanities is a physical 'workplace' for digital research and education, situated in the University Library City Centre.
Researchers, teachers, data and software experts can meet, collaborate and exchange knowledge here. Digital, data-based research requires the combination of various expertises. The Living Lab offers the facilities for this.
The Living Lab DH is also suitable for training and workshops, online collaboration, and for streaming of what happens in the lab. See the programme below.
The Living Lab Digital Humanities is a cooperation between the University Library and the Centre for Digital Humanities.
Make a booking
You can book the Living Lab via https://bookings.uu.nl/,
Go to ‘Meeting rooms only for UU Staff’.
Tips when booking:
- Food and drink is only allowed outside the Living Lab. For larger gatherings we recommend booking an extra room for catering.
- When hosting an event in the lab we recommend contacting The Digital Humanities Support Team for advice in advance.
Different room arrangements are possible. It is a hybrid room with:
- 4 mobile height-adjustable desks.
- 4 fixed PC screens including connections and keyboards.
- Sound system, camera and microphone (fixed) for streaming sessions.
- Chairs for 20 people.
- Mobile speaker's booth with PC and laptop connection (HDMI cable only).
- 2 fixed projection boards with digital whiteboard functionality.
- Mobile touch monitor with whiteboard and screen mirroring functionality.