Researchers, students and support can follow online training and (tailored) workshops.
Training and workshops
- Online training
- Workshops on research data management
1. Online training 'Learn to write your DMP'
You can train yourself anytime and any place with this online training. While you are training, you can write your DMP in DMPonline.
- Do you study or work at Utrecht University and have a solisID? You can log in with your institutional account.
- Are you from outside Utrecht University or do not have a solisID? Please email RDM Support and you will receive a personal link to register.
We need you to register in order to give you feedback on the progress you are making in the course and to join online discussions.
2. Workshops on Research Data Management
RDM Support organises various types of data-related workshops, such as:
- Research Data Management basics
- Reproducible Data Handling in R
- Finding and appraising existing data
- Open data, data sharing
These workshops are suitable for groups of 8 to 20 people. These are held on location, and last between 1 to 2.5 hours, depending on the topic. No prior knowledge is required. To request a workshop, contact us and state the workshop you are interested in. Workshops which will be held shortly, are showcased below.