High Performance and Cloud computing
Is your code running too slow on your laptop? Or are you unable to process large datasets? Do you need a professional sparring partner to discuss high-end computing solutions for your research project? Reach out to the Research Engineering team for consultancy on High Performance Computing (HPC) and cloud solutions.
What is HPC?
In this article you can read how High Performance Computing helped PhD Mariana Simões during her research.
What we can do for you:
- Consultancy and support on choosing a suitable computing platform
- Getting access to computing platforms
- Consultancy and support when applying for funding
- Giving support when getting started with computing platforms
- Adapting your code and data for use on computing platforms
All researchers and students at Utrecht University. From first-time users to experienced research groups.
We provide a limited number of free credits (up to 10.000) for the national HPC and Cloud systems at SURFsara (Snellius, Lisa, HPC Cloud and Research Cloud). These credits are meant for project start-ups, testing purposes and small research projects. To apply for credits, book an intake meeting below.