Support for researchers
Utrecht University provides extensive support to researchers on various subjects.
- Research Support Offices Faculty RSOs support researchers throughout the entire process of gaining grants. Think along the lines of advice, information, proof reading, examples, help in drawing up a budget plan, data management, ethical questions, administrative data, etc.
- Research Funding Academy University-wide support in applying for external research funds, including writing workshops, information sessions and information materials.
- Research Data Management Support A one-stop-shop for personal advice, solutions and workshops in the fields of data-management planning, storage and archiving, privacy and legal aspects, and publishing.
- Open Science support Help in making research findable, accessible, exchangeable and reusable. This is about the research process and the research results (including data), and how this can be as accessible as possible for everyone.
- Publishing support The University Library provides various services in the field of science communication.
- Public engagement Advice, assistance, tips and training programmes in setting up public-engagement activities.
- Copyright The Copyright Information Office assists researchers in copyright matters.
- Other research support from faculties Various faculties offer extra research support for their researchers (additional to their RSO).
- Utrecht Holdings Utrecht Holdings provides support in the fields of knowledge transfer, commercialisation of knowledge, IP rights and spin-offs.