The Plant Ecophysiology research group participates in several courses of the Biology curriculum. We participate in:
- Bachelor courses in the 1st (Introduction in Biology, Plant Biology and Microorganisms), 2nd (Food Forward, Plants in Context) and 3rd (Plants Development and Environment) year. BSc students can gain research expertise in our group by joining for research projects.
- An advanced course in the master program Environmental Biology (Plants in their Environment) and contributions to courses in the master programs Bioinspired Innovation and Molecular and Cellular Life Sciences. MSc students can gain practical research experience through a project of 6 to 9 months working on current topics of interest to the group.
- Project students are from Utrecht and other national and international universities.
- We lead the Environmental Biology MSc program.
- We coordinate the Plant Biology and the Genes to Organism tracks in the Environmental Biology and Molecular & Cellular Life Sciences master programmes respectively.