Yokogawa CV7000S Cellvoyager
Yokogawa CellVoyager CV7000S
Cell Voyager 7000S (CV7000S) is a high content screening system (HCA) with a confocal and epi-fluorescence scanner unit, a live cell stage incubator and a build-in liquid handler which enable long term live cell imaging and rapid kinetic analysis.
Yokogawa's CellVoyager HCA system enables researchers to detect cellular phenotypic changes at a molecular level, so the technology can be utilized as a powerful tool to study effects of physiologically active substances, such as compounds, small molecules, siRNA, peptides and antibodies in the search for candidate compounds for new drugs, regenerative medicine and drug discovery application research.
In our group we use the CellVoyager to mainly identify and study the uptake of nanoparticles in live cells (short term and long term analysis).
Besides long-term time-lapse analysis, High speed time-lapse analysis in live cells the CellVoyager can also be used for fixed cell analysis.
Specification CellVoyager CV7000S Pharmaceutics Utrecht University:
- Objective lens: 6 (4x, 10x, 20x, 20x PH long WD, 40x and 60x)
- Well plate format: 6, 24, 96, 384, 1536 well
- Observation mode: confocal, epi-fluorescence, phase contrast (6, 24 well plate) and bright field
- Excitation wavelength: 405/488/561/640 nm
- Emmision options (detectors): 445/45, 525/50, 447/45 D, 522/35 D, 600/37, and 676/29
- White light illumination: 100W halogen lamp
- Camera: 2 sCMOS camera
- Stage incubator: Capable of live cell imaging. Temperature range: 35 up to 40ºC, CO2 supply box（CO2:5%, humidifier）
- Dispenser: Disposable tip type (for 96, 384 well plate)