These documents form the basis of the open science movement at Utrecht University.
- We owe it to society to make science more accessible’ The Chronicle of Higher Education over OS-beleid op de UU Oktober 2021
- 'The Four Pillars of Open Science, and How Universities Can Implement Them' Frank Miedema outlines in Inside Higher Education
the UU OS Program and the way forward.
- Open Science Stakeholder Engagement White paper on why, how and what recommendations are around stakeholder engagement.
- Impact factor abandoned by Dutch university in hiring and promotion decisions Nature on lifting impact factor at Dutch Universities. June 2021
- 'Open Science Programme Midterm review' Midterm review with goals and deliverables for the
OS Program 2022-2023.
- Vision for implementation strategy for new recognition and appreciation in science Vision of E&W strategy implementation by Paul Boselie (UU) and Jaap Paauwe (Tilburg University)
- (Re)shaping the Academic Self; Connection Education with Open Science A thought exercise that explores the relationships between open science and education
- Unabashed and activistic; a new book on open science This open access book provides a broad context for the understanding of current problems of science and of the different movements aiming to improve the societal impact of science and research.