Events organised by and related to the Netherlands Institute of Human Rights (SIM).
8 September 2017 09:00 - 18:00
Focus area Cultures, Citizenship and Human Rights will open the academic year on 8 September with an international conference with renowned keynote speakers.
29 September 2017 15:30 - 17:15
The Netherlands Institute of Human Rights invites you to this year's lecture, delivered by Eduard Nazarski (director of Amnesty International Netherlands).
- 23 June 2017: Can Human Rights Help Schools?
- 8 June 2017: Seminar: Transitional Justice, Social Justice, and Human Rights
- 5 April 2017: Workshop Human Rights and Vulnerability
- 20 January 2017: PhD Defence Elske Gispen on Human Rights and Drug Control
- 11 October 2016: PhD Defence Paulien de Morree: Rights and wrongs under the ECHR
- 2-3 September 2016: AHRI Human Rights Research Conference
- 23 October 2015: Conference on postive obligations under the ECHR
- 1 December 2015: Keynote Prof. Carlo Guarnieri on Judicial Independence, Independent Judges and Judicial Power
- 25 September 2015 - Peter Baehr Lecture 2015 with Barbara Oomen
- 14 September 2015: Seminar What is “open” about open societies?
- 30-31 July 2015: Transitional Justice Conference
- 1 July 2015: Workshop Adjudicatory Autonomy in New Democracies with Prof. Javier Couso
- 16 June 2015: Inaugural lecture Dr. Antoine Buyse - Human Rights for Foxes and Hedgehogs