Fungal group: PhD theses
- EM keizer
- Interaction between opportunistic pathogen Aspergillus fumigatus and its host.
- IM Kool-Suiker
- Heterogeneity between and within strains of the beer spoilage yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae subspecies diastaticus.
- M Tegelaar
- Fungal heterogeneity: from zones to compartments.
- FVW Appels
- The use of fungal mycelium for the production of bio-based materials.
- ID Valdes-Barrera
- Host-pathogen interactions at the sino-nasal surface of dogs.
- D Aerts
- Regulators controlled by the sporulation gene flbA of Aspergillus niger.
- AM Celis-Ramirez
- Unraveling lipid metabolism in lipid-dependent pathogenic Malassezia yeasts.
- AM Vos
- Compost degradation and growth of Agaricus bisporus.
- N Escobar-Salazar
- Interaction of Aspergillus with alveolar type II cells and phagocytes.
- JF Pelkmans
- Environmental signaling and regulation of mushroom formation.
- F Wang
- Inhibition of secretion by asexual reproduction in Aspergillus niger.
- E Berends
- N-glycosylation and Glycoengineering in the Mushroom Forming Fungus Schizophyllum commune.
- GJ van Veluw
- Heterogeneity in Microbial Micro-colonies.
- P Krijgsheld
- Sporulation Inhibited Secretion in Aspergillus niger.
- RJ Bleichrodt
- Intercompartimental Streaming in Aspergillus.
- BS Gruben
- Novel Transcriptional Activators of Aspergillus Involved in Plant Biomass Utilization.
- E Battaglia
- Regulation and Diversity of Plant Polysaccharide Utilization in Fungi.
- C de Bekker
- Hyphal Heterogeneity in Aspergillus niger.
- RA Ohm
- Regulation of Mushroom Formation in Schizophyllum commune.
- W Teerstra
- The role of repellents and hydrophobins in Ustilago maydis.
- J Grijpstra
- Capsule biogenesis in Cryptococcus neoformans.
- AF van Peer
- Structure and function of the septal pore cap of Schizophyllum commune.
- AM Levin
- Differentiation in colonies of Aspergillus niger.
- A Vinck
- Hyphal differentiation in the fungal mycelium.
- JF de Jong
- Aerial hyphae formation in Schizophyllum commune.