BBOS Autumn Symposium 2022
Dear member of the Buys Ballot research school,
We would like to invite you to the BBOS Autumn Symposium 2022 to be held on Wednesday 19 till Friday 21 October 2022.
This year our symposium will be held in Parkhotel Tjaarda, Oranjewoud.
The program will start on Wednesday at 13.30. The program will end Friday afternoon at 16.00. Register now!
Also this year, the social program on Thursday evening will be organized by PhD students.
For this we are looking for people who want to organize the social program. Please let us know if you are interested.
The program will be coordinated in six themes. Please contact your theme leader to inform about possibilities for poster and oral presentation.
1. Ice and Climate: Carleen Reijmer (C.H.Tijm-Reijmer@uu.nl)
2. Oceans and Climate: Caroline Katsman (C.A.Katsman@tudelft.nl)
3. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics: Thomas Röckmann (T.Roeckmann@uu.nl)
4. Coastal and Shelf Sea Dynamics: Gerben Ruessink (B.G.Ruessink@uu.nl)
5. Atmospheric Boundary Layers: Gert-Jan Steeneveld (Gert-Jan.Steeneveld@wur.nl)
6. Atmospheric Dynamics and the water cycle: Imme Benedict (Imme.Benedict@wur.nl)
In case of doubt please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application is Friday 30 September 2022.
The costs for participation for non UU-IMAU participants will be around €350 - €450, and we will send an invoice to your home institute.
A detailed program, descriptions of how to get to our accomodation and other information will be disseminated later on.
BBOS is an open research network that stimulates scientific exchange in the field of the physics of the climate system.
Please do not hesitate to inform PhD's that work in this field about the possibility to participate in the BBOS symposia.