PESC staff contribute to the Master's program SEC (Science Communication and Education) and teach the following courses:
- Communicating Science with the Public
- Science in Society
- Internship Product Development
- Engaging Scientists with the Public
- Inclusive Science Communication
- Research Project (see the Team members page for a list of past projects)
- Professional Skills and Identity
Furthermore, PESC staff also run the Communication Skills Academy (Coska) that organises courses in scientific communication for master and PhD students of the GSLS and GSNS.
Finally, PESC staff also coordinate and teach the undergraduate course Wetenschaps- en techniekcommunicatie (BETA-B2WTC) and the undergraduate course Statistics & Academic Writing for the MBLS bachelor.