Research projects in the Experimental Rock Deformation Group (HPT Lab) at Utrecht are funded by a number of agencies, organisations and companies.
The following provide major research funding:
- NWO (The Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research)
- NWO/ALW (Earth and Life Sciences Division)
- NWO/SRON (Space Sciences Division)
- ISES (Netherlands Centre for Integrated Solid Earth Sciences)
- CATO (Dutch National Research Programme on Carbon Capture and Storage)
- NAM (Nederlandse Aardolie Maatschappij)
- Shell Global Solutions
- TNO Built Environment and Geosciences
- European Commission Framework Programmes (e.g. ERC)
Ningbo Newanton Rubber & Plastics Products Co., Ltd, Ningbo, China
Newanton sponsors research on geological storage of CO2 at the HPT Lab by developing and supplying CO2 – resistant rubber sealing products and sample jacketing materials without charge.