This is a list of the Bachelor's courses within the strategic theme Dynamics of Youth at Utrecht University.
All courses comprise 7.5 ECTS.
Courses in English:
- Children’s Rights and Juvenile Justice (info)
- Developmental psychology (info)
- Lifespan Developmental Psychology (info)
- Adolescent Development: Research, Policy, and Practice (info)
- The Psychology of Learning and Teaching: Theory, Research, and Practice (info)
- Spatial Cognition (info)
- Emotional and Behavioural Disturbances (info)
- Developmental Psychopathology (info)
- Diseases of the Central Nervous System (info)
- Developmental biology (info)
- Persuasive Technologies (info)
Courses in Dutch:
- Person and Family Law (info)
- Risk Behaviour and Addiction in Adolescence (info)
- History of Addiction and Drugs (info)
- Addiction and Care (info)
- Developmental Disorders of the Brain (info)
- The Youth had the Future (info)
Other types of education within the strategic theme of Dynamics of Youth can be found in the education overview.