Dynamics of Youth has identified and installed a Societal Advisory Board in 2017. The members form a sounding board for the programme director and the programme committee, concerning strategic choices in research and education for Dynamics of Youth and the Child Expertise Center.
Societal Advisory Board
The members of the board represent non-scientific partners of relevant social and societal organisations:
- Annette Roeters, director at the Council for Child Protection
- Felisha Aakster, project manager at the Dutch National Youth Council
- Jelle Kaldewaij, director at the Netherlands Initiative for Education Research
- Léon Wever, director of special projects at the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
- Niek Jan van Kesteren, member of the Senate (CDA), former general director at VNO-NCW and MKB-Nederland
- Pim van Gool, president of the Health Council of the Netherlands
- Swanet Woldhuis, general director at NVA (Dutch Autism Association) & Balans (association for parents and children with developmental disorders)
- Wilma de Rek, science writer and chief editor of the books section at de Volkskrant
- Ans van de Maat, chairman of the board at the Netherlands Youth Institute.