Societal Advisory Board
The Dynamics of Youth' Societal Advisory Board forms a sounding board for the programme director and the programme committee concerning strategic choices in research and education.
Meet our Societal Partners
The members of the board represent non-scientific partners of relevant social and societal organisations:
- Annette Roeters, director at the Council for Child Protection
- Felisha Aakster, project manager at the Dutch National Youth Council
- Jelle Kaldewaij, director at the Netherlands Initiative for Education Research
- Léon Wever, director of special projects at the Ministry of Health, Welfare and Sport
- Niek Jan van Kesteren, member of the Senate (CDA), former general director at VNO-NCW and MKB-Nederland
- Pim van Gool, president of the Health Council of the Netherlands
- Wilma de Rek, science writer and chief editor of the books section at de Volkskrant
- Ans van de Maat, chairman of the board at the Netherlands Youth Institute.