Every summer 25 students from all over the world visit the Institute to follow an intensive two-week course on the fundamentals and applications of nanomaterials science.
The registration deadline for the 2016 Summer School (15 August 2016 - 26 August 2016) is 20 May 2016.
So, if you want to:
- Widen and deepen your knowledge in Nanomaterials Science
- Learn how to make, measure and model nanomaterials
- Be inspired by novel applications of nanomaterials
- Get introduced to laboratory skills in Nanomaterials research
- Visit an industrial nanomaterials R&D laboratory
- Present the nanomaterials topic of your choice to an international audience
- Have fun with fellow students from all over the world in Utrecht (University)
Then here is your opportunity!
Advanced bachelor students / beginning master students in the early stage of their study with a background in chemistry, physics or materials science as well as proficiency in English.
For more information and to find out how to apply, visit the official website.