Debye PhD Committee (DAC)
The PhD Committee of the Debye Institute (DAC) represents and attends the interests of the PhD candidates and postdocs working within the Debye Institute.
Each research group is represented by at least one PhD candidate. The DAC's main goal is to unite the six research groups by organising activities and events such as the biannual Do! Days, the Debye Sports Day, and the social programme during the Spring School. DAC members regularly meet with the Debye board to discuss issues that concern PhD candidates within the institute. Read more about activities and events within the Debye Institute.
Additionally, the DAC publishes the institute's Postgraduate Research Projects booklet, containing short descriptions of all postgraduate research in the Debye Institute. Download this year's booklet here.
- Email: email@example.comPhD Candidate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhD Candidate
- Email: email@example.comPhD CandidateStudent Assistant
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhD Candidate
- Email: email@example.comPhD Candidate
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgPhD Candidate
- PhD Candidate