Episode 1: Urban
In the first episode of season 3, hosts Dr. Tessa Diphoorn and Dr. Brianne McGonigle-Leyh are joined by Prof. Dr. Nanna Verhoeff, a professor of Screen Cultures & Society at the department of Media and Culture Studies at Utrecht University, and Prof. Dr. Martijn Oosterbaan, a professor of Religion and Security at the department of Cultural Anthropology at Utrecht University, to discuss the concept of ‘Urban’.
What characterizes the urban? And what are the differences between urban, the city and public space? These questions and more are examined and discussed in this episode on the concept of ‘Urban’. How is the concept used in their fields? What similarities are there and what differences? Find out more about it by listening to this episode on Spotify, Apple Podcast or any platform!
- Richard Sennett, Professor of Sociology at Londen School of Economics.
- Professor. Dr. Ajay Bailey, chair in Social Urban Transitions
- Urban Interfaces
- Akira, animation movie
- The Walking Dead, tv-series
- Better Caul Saul, tv-series
- The Boys, tv-series on Amazon