Master's profile Complex Systems
The Master’s profile Complex Systems is a coherent set of courses and projects in the field of complexity. It can be done within a broad range of Master’s programmes at Utrecht University. The profile encompasses 30 EC in total and includes courses like Introduction to Complex Systems and Toy Models.
More information on the Master’s profile for students from:
- Graduate School of Natural Sciences
- Graduate School of Geosciences
- Graduate School of Social and Behavioural Science
- Graduate School of Life Sciences
- Utrecht University School of Economics
To further develop the research skills of the Master students of the Master's profile Complex Systems, the Centre for Complex Systems Studies also provides financial support for the students who wish to pursue education abroad or to conduct part of their research project abroad. Read more...