This online course offers an overview of how information technology, the rise of managerialism, and societal, cultural and demographic changes have affected the work of professionals and how this forces them to respond. In addition to an in-depth understanding of these challenges, a roadmap is set for a different perspective, a paradigm shift and a way forward.
Professionalism in an era of change
Participants in this course will develop a broader understanding of the work of and interaction with professionals
- Suitable for:
- Everyone interested in societal change, professional work, working with professionals, policy making, and how professionals think, act and thrive.
- Start date(s):
- 10 February 2020, 4 May 2020
- Time investment:
- 6 weeks of study, 3-4 hours/week
- Fully online
- Focus area Professional Performance
- Fee: This fee is exempt from VAT
- Free of charge