The course is aimed at programme directors/course coordinators who have an international programme and want to know more about embedding internationalisation/intercultural competences into the curriculum. In this 3-hour workshop we will discuss how you can internationalise your curriculum by using the IoC framework. Current literature on internationalisation of the curriculum and examples from practice will be discussed.
Internationalisation of the Curriculum
- Suitable for:
- Programme directors/ course coordinators
- Start date(s):
- This course has not been scheduled yet. Please contact us if you are interested.
- Time investment:
- 5 hours (3 hours of meetings and 2 hours of self study)
- To be announced
- Onderwijsadvies & Training
- Fee: This fee is exempt from VAT
- €180,- (UU/UMC staff), €234,- (other participants)
About Educational Consultancy & Professional Development
Educational Consultancy & Professional Development translates academic insights into the daily practice of teaching. As a teaching professional you can come to us throughout the course of your career for training, advice and solutions tailored to your specific teaching-related needs. Visit our website.
Educational Consultancy & Professional Development
030 253 2261