This four days training provides a full introduction in chemical safety assessment as required in the EU legislation REACH (Registration, Evaluation, Authorization and restriction of CHemicals). It offers you the unique opportunity to apply this theoretical framework directly by working with chemicals from your own practice.
Chemical Safety Assessment under REACH
- Suitable for:
- Professionals within industry, academia, governments and consultants, who want to advance their knowledge on REACH and the Chemical Safety Assessment of industrial chemicals.
- Start date(s):
- 30 June 2020
- Time investment:
- 4 days, fulltime
- The Netherlands, Antonie van Leeuwenhoeklaan 9, Bilthoven
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
- Partner organisation:
- RIVM (Dutch Institute for Public Health and the Environment)
- Fee: This fee is exempt from VAT
- € 1.800, -