Registration for any course is possible until one week before start of the course. Registration by email or telephone is not possible.
Registration may be accomplished in two ways:
1. Online registration and payment.
Online registration is only possible through the Dutch version of our site. Navigate to the course in which you would like to enroll. Click on the course and follow the instructions (only in Dutch!). After payment you will receive an email confirming your registration. Online payment is done through iDEAL. If you have an account with the ING, ABN Amro, Rabobank, Fortis or SNS, then payment may be done through those institutes, in which case this is done via Mollie BV.
ING ACCOUNT HOLDERS BEWARE!
IN THE FINAL iDEAL-SCREEN, CLICK ‘OKE’. DO NOT CLOSE THE BROWSER WINDOW! If you immediately close the browser window, you will not receive a confirmation and you will not be registered!!!
Currently online enrollment for individual classes is possible. Instructions you'll find in the course of your preference. In case you prefer to handle your enrollment in person you are very welcome to visit the course administration office in Parnassos.
2. Registration and payment at the reception or course administration
Payment at the reception desk is only possible via pin-transactions. International students who don't have a Dutch bankcard are an exception to this rule. They may pay in cash (by the exact amount). Opening hours are: Monday to Thursday from 15.00 to 19.00.
Good to know:
- The price categories for our courses and productions are listed as follows: tarief 1 (category 1) / tarief 2 (category 2) / tarief 3 (category 3).More information about the different price categories may be found here.
- Music – Instrumental: Participants are required to be in possession of their own instruments (except for percussion and piano). If you are taking a drum course, you can also gain access to our drum basements by acquiring a Parnassos pass.
- All private courses last 30 minutes, unless otherwise indicated.
- Prerequisite skills, if applicable, are described in the course descriptions. If you want to know more about these prerequisites or the contents of a course, please contact our course administration.