Diploma and grade transcript

Applicants must have a Dutch high school diploma at VWO level (any profile) or a foreign equivalent, such as the International Baccalaureate diploma or the British A-levels. You can check whether your diploma meets this requirement in the high school diploma list.

Your grade point average is one of the aspects that we look at when assessing your application. The grade averages mentioned in the diploma list are not strict requirements but they will give you an indication of which ranges of grades we are looking for at University College Utrecht.

High school diploma equivalency list