UCU offers a range of academic facilities. UCU students can make also make use of all facilities that Utrecht University has to offer.
- Virtually all UCU classes and most other educational activities take place on the UCU campus. Each academic building contains areas for individual or small group work.
- A library / reading room with frequently consulted books, international journals, and magazines is located in the Voltaire building.
- In the quiet areas about 180 computers with standard office software and additional course related software are available for students.
- A wireless network is available in all buildings and around campus
- All academic buildings are wheelchair accessible.
- A psychology lab allows students to perform experiments and conduct analysis.
- Professional microscopes are available for molecular-biological research.
- As part of the HiSPARC project there are two cosmic ray detectors on top of the Dining Hall. HiSPARC is a country wide network of detectors for measuring high energy cosmic radiation.
- The Writing & Skills Center assesses language skills of students and offers remedial teaching and testing.
- As the largest research university in the country Utrecht University offers excellent research facilities that UCU students actively make use of, for example the laboratories of the UU faculty of Science.
- All students have access to the University Libraries as well as the online catalogs.
- Guest lectures and research projects at the academic hospital UMC give an added dimension to medical courses at UCU.